September 18, 2011

TD Bank USA Online Banking Review

One of the leading banks in Northeast and Southeast America is TD Bank. TD Bank has expanded its business. As part of TD Bank Financial Group, TD Bank USA offers online banking and variety banking services review. More details on online banking is described below.

Intro

TD Bank is American bank subsidiary division of TD Bank Financial Group (NYSE: TD, TSX:TD, TYO: 8640) which provides financial services to US personal and commercial banking. As the 10 largest banks in US, TD Bank provides a full range of financial products such as banking, insurance, brokerage, and investment banking. It has >1,250 convenient local branches from Maine to Florida. TD Bank also has more than 2,700 ATM machines.


TD Bank was formed with merger of TD Banknorth and Commerce Bank in 2008. The current TD Bank USA CEO is Bharat B. Masrani. The current TD Bank (USA) headquarters are located at Cherry Hill, New Jersey and Portland, MaineUSA. TD Bank tag line is “America's Most Convenient Bank.”

Note: If you are interesting in TDBFG Canadian subsidiary, please check my article on hubpages

Bank Competitors
  • USA Bank Competitors: HSBC, Citibank, JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo
  • Canadian Bank Competitors: Royal Bank of Canada (RBC), Bank of Nova Scotia, Bank of Montreal, CIBC.

TD Bank Product and Services

There are 4 main products offered by TD Bank such as:
TD Bank: Setup Alerts
  • Personal Banking – include checking account, savings account, credit cards, mortgage loan, Home Equity Loans and more
  • TD Insurance products – TD Auto insurance, TD Home insurance, TD Life insurance, valuable items insurance and more
  • Investment account – client can invest through TD Ameritrade brokerage account
  • TD Wealth Management – client may find portfolio manager through private investment counsel, also use private banking feature

TD Bank Online Banking Review

TD Bank: Setup BillPay
Access to online banking is free for all TD Customer by going to TD bank website, www.tdbank.com. To sign up for TD Bank online banking, you will need:
  • Your Social Security number (SSN #)
  • Your ATM or debit card number
  • Your personal savings or checking account number
Note: if you are interest in banking review, please check my MEPB financial website in future.

Once you sign up for the online banking, you can go to TD website to put in your TD login and TD password information for access. With TD Bank online banking or internet banking, you can do the following financial transactions:
  • Get real time account information anytime and anywhere for 24 hours and 7 days a week
  • Update your account information such as address, email, and password
  • Transfer funds between your TD Bank accounts such as checking or savings
  • Check your credit card balances and transaction
  • View your canceled check images online
  • Set up Stop payments on checks if you make a mistake or lost your check
  • Review, save and print online statements or e-statement
  • Pay bills online with FREE Bill Pay feature
  • Access deposit accounts directly with financial software such as Quicken or Microsoft Money
  • Receive e-mail alerts about your account information to manage your finances
  • Contact customer service for any questions about your account
  • Report any suspicious activities in your deposit account or credit card statement

TD Bank Mobile Banking

TD Bank: Online Overview
TD Bank offered mobile app for any blackberry, iphone and android phones customer. Customer can download the TD mobile app online on TD Bank website. You can do the following banking activities such as
  • Help find the nearest TD Bank branch or ATM location and provide direction
  • Check your deposit balance, loan account and credit card account balances
  • Access to any pending transactions and account history such as checking, savings or credit cards
  • Transfer funds between TD Bank accounts
  • Make single bill payments with mobile feature

TD Bank Checking account

There are 6 main online checking accounts such as
TD Bank: View Online Statement
  1. Convenience Checking – free for 1st year, $15 monthly maintenance fee waived with $100 account balance, no minimum initial deposit required
  2. Premier Checking – checking with competitive interest, $25 monthly fee waived with $2,500 min. account balance
  3. Relationship Checking – earn interest, combine statement for all deposit accounts, $25 monthly fee waived with $20,000 combined min. daily balance
  4. Value Checking – No minimum daily balance, $3 monthly fee, allowed 8 checks per statement cycle ($0.50 extra per check)
  5. Student Checking – No minimum balance requirement, no monthly fee, can be linked to parent account
  6. 50 Plus Checking – earn interest, $100 minimum balance after 1st year, $10 monthly fee waived if meet balance requirement

TD Bank Credit cards

There are 3 TD Bank Credit Cards:
  1. TD Easy Rewards Visa Credit Card – No annual fee, 2x rewards points for 1st 6 months after that 1 point per $1 spent
  2. TD Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card - No annual fee, 2% cash back for 1st 6 months after that 1% per $1 spent
  3. TD Payment Plus Visa Credit Card - No annual fee, discount interest rate based on account balance payment

TD Ameritrade

For investment brokerage account, TD Bank customers may apply for TD Ameritrade Online Brokerage account. TD Ameritrade offers:
  • Complete independent research from various industry leaders
  • Variety of investment choices to invest in stocks, options, CDs (certificate of deposit), Exchange Traded Funds (ETF), futures, mutual funds, forex, bonds, etc.
  • Online and phone customer service 24/7. It also has 100 branches offices nationwide
  • It provide flat rate of commission fee for equity trade with no maintenance fee. It only cost $9.99 per trade to buy stock online.
  • It also provide variety of complex trading tools.
Note: As of 9/17/2011, there is a limited time offer by TD Ameritrade for trading commission free for 30 days (up to $500)

Advantages & Disadvantages

Pros of TD Bank
  • View Online Statement
  • Big bank with variety of financial products and services
  • Provide lots of ATM and local branches
  • Provide access to TD Ameritrade Brokerage
  • Offer Online Banking and Mobile Banking features
  • Website looks great and provides lot of services
Cons of TD Bank
  • Local branches are concentrated at Eastern part of North America
  • Extra fees on services and products
  • No ‘true’ free checking account
  • Credit card rewards is not as attractive as other issuers

Final Thoughts

TD Bank does provide variety of financial banking products such as checking account, saving account, Certificate of Deposit (CD), credit card, insurance and investment. TD Bank can be your “One Stop Shop” for all your banking needs.

I would recommend using TD bank if you are based on eastern part of North America especially Northeastern part. TD Savings account and investment account through TD Ameritrade are highly recommended. The savings account doesn’t have any monthly fee and provide competitive interest rate. TD Ameritrade provides complete tools for active trader as well as investor.

9 comments:

  1. Reach out to Mrs Grace she has helped me a lot when it comes to trading as I ran into a lot of loss with different brokers. I lost more than £29,000,400 to two different brokers but I got all my lost funds recovered with the help of Mrs Grace LILO and with his assistant and guidance I have been able to make good trade with her and it has been highly profitable to me. If there is anyone in need of an account manager who will show you how to best trade and  make formidable profit weekly using good and professional signals, Reach out on her Email  lilograce75@gmail.come or whatApp her +351968942567

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm from Alaska here in the United State known as Susan and have been a victim of binary option and lot more, it all started after I lost my job at one of the chemical company in MA and I relocated with my families cause there was no need of staying back and my husband got little savings which we intend to start up something in Alaska but getting to Alaska we saw an advert online about binary option honestly I brought the idea to my husband and we both decide to invested the little with us so we could make enough profit and start-up something better but before we knew it we have our car sold out just to pay scammers and yet they never stop but always keep giving us hope and more money was been requested and this ruined my home.


    My husband got pissed off and left the state to MO and I couldn't handle it anymore cause I couldn't take it when I was pleading with the neighbor for food just to feed my kids.  I was so ashamed of myself and people always asked me what is going on and i was so scared to tell them the truth about what I'm going through, i really wanted to get through it cause have spent so much on it and gave all that i had into it but it seems not to be enough until one day a friend of mine who i knew long ago decide to take me out and I didn't want to accept at first anyway i went out with her and while i was smoking and drinking i didn't know when i told her everything and she screamed and tell me to hire wizardharry@programmer.net that she has been a victim of it as well, i quickly emailed Wizard Harry, my message that day was really crazy, I wrote Hey magic wizard, someone is dying and need her money back from fraudsters, please don't get mad at me, i need your help. he replied me and asked me of the wallet address i sent to and that of the name of the binary option, i gave all information as requested by him and he asked me to send him my own wallet address where the money should be reversed back to and i did. Honestly, it amazed me when I got 17 bitcoins in my wallet, I thought it wasn't real but I sold some of it and I got cash and I informed my husband about it he didn't believe it until I showed him. it was really a whole lot of experience and I urge everyone to contact wizard Harry as soon as possible, he made me know that if ever I need any job that requires hacking skills he is very capable and that include, hacking of account, GPS tracker, mobile spy, compute remote tricks, clearing of record, etc. email wizardharry@programmer.net or WhatsApp +18078086168

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will advice fraud victims to seek the help of wizardharry@programmer.net for a recovery of lost funds, after i have been a victim of fake hackers i was referred to Wizard Harry by a freelancer member and that's how i was able to get in touch with him and have my funds recovered. a big thanks to Wizard Harry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want to clear your bad bank records or make money via crytocurrency you have met the right plug danieldimitri1@­outlook.­com or w h a t s a p p +16026094730

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please don't be a victim for impostors who claim that they are good hackers, I hire different hackers to help me get my boyfriend phone clone and help me with  Please don't be a victim for impostors who claim that they are good hackers, I hired twthe access to see his WhatsApp chat, these two different hacker fraud me and I had to reach out to Wizard Jackson after reading so much about him on google and he responded to my email ''(wizardjackson (@) (yahoo dot com)''  with  after a brief illustration he went ahead and did the job within 4 hours. I'm so thankful for his help, I discovered the secret that has been going on, I could never have known about it if I didn't hire wizard Jackson. You might be having a case in court and be in need of proof to enable you to win the case, I recommend you to hire '(wizardjackson simply by sending him an email or WhatsApp Number (+1) 807--234-  0335) 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be warned, most of these hackers called here are imposters, I know how real hackers work, they never advertise in such a gullible way and they are always discreet. .  Hello everyone, Do you need hacking services? . please contact  ''(wizardjackson (@) yahoo dot com)''  or also reach him by  WhatsApp Number (+1) 807--234-  0335) was tricked so many times out of desperation trying to find urgent help to change my grades from school, finally my friend introduced me to a group of trusted hackers who work with discretion and delivery promptly, they do all sorts of hacking that vary;

    ReplyDelete
  7. Over the couple of weeks I have earnestly searched for an hacker to hire and I came in contact with a punch of RIPPERS until my friend Patel Gregor from reddit relationship introduce me to a man called young wizard. I must say ""youngwizardjacksonrecovery@yahoo.com " is the best he had helped me solve all my problem till date, he had recently sent me conversations of my spouse with the loser he is cheating on me on. Well, he has proven it again by paying off the debt in my credit cards and mortgages. You can easily reach him here if you are experiencing the same problem- email; ""youngwizardjacksonrecovery@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My name's are Elizabeth Harrison from Chicago, IL. I work as a nurse by profession, was earning a little bit okay $3400 monthly, with my two kids I decided that I need to invest, the taught of my investment came after I meant a guy online who makes me feel comfortable and always talk me into self-employed business, I decide to always seek for his advice and he gave me a broker site where I can invest and have profit within a short period of time, I do really trust him but after I invested into the crypto site I discover he was behind everything and I have lost all my savings to him without knowing how he gets into me and lure me with his sweet fuckin words, he ruined my life and I couldn't be myself anymore. So i decide to seek for help, omg... any attempt i made i get more scammed couldn't figure out who was real and who wasn't and at the end of it all i came up with a decision that nothing on the internet is real again. after 2 months i gave up on recovery the money i sent to broker site by bitcoin payment which is up to $65,992 i was on Spotify trying to get some lonely songs for myself  when i came across wizardwilsonsoftware (@) Yahoo.com (.) , it sounded real but i was scared to contact him cause it seems i'm not just lucky with making money on investment maybe i had to work through out my whole lifetime so i ignored but i was in a worker meeting when a discussion lead to bitcoin scam and i heard one of my co-worker saying wizard wilson got her funds back and i ask her how she reached him and she gave me this WhatsApp (+1) 807,700,3319 i reached out to Wizard Wilson immediately i got home and we talked for long and i decide to put him to test, to end the whole story, i got more than what i loss on my new blockchain wallet, i was scared at first until he explained to me, a big thanks to the only real recovery hacker online and that's wizard wilson who i have experienced his magic wizard actually.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Margaret Loughrey
    I never thought that I could be this wealthy after all I've been through trying to meet ends and take care of my family, I used to play lottery but has never be lucky to win until I saw some comments online how he had helped a lot of people win, after first I didn't believe him but still I gave it a try, I wrote him a message on email after few hours he replied back so I told him what I want he assured me success. he also told me what I should do and I did all he requested from me, after some hours he gave me the lucky numbers and showed me where to play so i did as instructed to my biggest surprise I won 27 million pounds (Euromillions). Now I'm rich and happy all thanks to Dr Benjamin for the help, I'm nothing without you. if you need his help to win you can reach him via his email drbenjaminlottospell711@gmail.com and his whatsapp +13344539570 or visit his website Drbenjamintemple.com

    ReplyDelete

The Importance of Diversification in Investing

Diversification is a key principle in investing, and it's especially important in today's uncertain economic climate. By spreading y...