October 20, 2010

My thought about the current market & my holding update

Although most indexes were in red, I still don't think any trader should turn bearish right away. Most bond is still up junk bond is still only down a little. Should be interesting to see what tomorrow will bring. A correction of 3-5% is expected after 12-15% run up for dow jones and S&P 500.

I have decided to post my holding for the first time. I'll try to track and update as I buy or sell my position. My current stock holding (small position) is:
  • FLIR (Flir System) - Defense
  • MCK  (Mckesson Corp) - Drug Service
  • URS (URS Corp) - Engineering Services
  • ACL ( Alcon) - Drug / Healthcare
  • MRK (Merck) - Drug /healthcare
Long term:
  • JNK - Junk Bond
  • VMO - Muni Bond Closed End Fund (CEF)
  • VGM - Muni Bond Closed End Fund (CEF)
  • Cash -- Ton of them
Please trade responsibly!

updated on 10/20/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Importance of Diversification in Investing

Diversification is a key principle in investing, and it's especially important in today's uncertain economic climate. By spreading y...